Do you have a dreamer in your life? A visionary who is constantly day dreaming of new ideas and creating business plans for multiple imaginary companies? Ok. That is totally me! There seems to always be an idea rolling around in the back of my head. I geek out over it for about a week and then one of two things happen:
1. I am convinced it is a good idea and I get even more crazy about it
2. I come to find out it is completely silly and I put it in the back of my mind until later
If you have someone like this in your life - bless you. You have to put up with a lot of ideas being thrown at you day after day (or hour after hour).
Being a graphic designer, I love to come up with logos for almost every new idea that I have. This helps me to breathe new life into an old idea or give new direction in a new business venture that I am following through with.
For the past five years, I have walked with small business owners to create logos that inspire them to move forward and gives a vision for the future. It is an absolute blast.
What about your entrepreneurial bestie? Would they be interested in a logo design, business cards or maybe a starter website? I would love to work with you to create a package that you can present to them this Christmas!
What does a logo design/starter website page design look like?
- An initial meeting (either in person or over the phone) to discuss the current brand, what their dreams are for the vision of the design
- Three logo ideas will be presented and they can then narrow it down to one option that we work together to tweak to perfection!
- I will send the logo files in all file types needed (watch my video about file types here)
- Additional item: Business Card Design (this additional design makes it feel like a reality)
- Additional Item: website homepage design to incorporate the logo and make it REALLY REAL! This combination makes it feel like this business is ready to jump to the next level.
I would love to work with you! Email me at email@example.com
I hope this helps give you some inspiration and I also hope that I can have the blessing of an opportunity to work with you to create something with your loved one that will inspire them to take a leap forward in their business.